Just a quick check-in from Budapest. So far, time for good beer has been few and far between, as other events have taken up most of my time. Prague was ruined for me by a throat and sinus infection, but I’m back at it again here on the Danube. More stories to follow, but my free time on the internet is also limited. More to follow upon my return.
- In the event that you needed to be reminded, you do not want to engage in battle with the Rams. That is all. 11 months ago
- Oh, almost forgot... RIP Larry Hagman. lockerz.com/s/264196007 1 year ago
- Watching the #LFC Swansea match and brewing a hoppy amber ale. 1 year ago
- Playing Duke is like playing an Italian soccer team. A lot of over-acting and you know the refs are paid off. 1 year ago
- Capel! 1 year ago
- Jim on The Potential Danger of Spent Grain
- Brian on Commercial Extract Brewers
- The More Things Change… « Relentless Thirst on ¿Cómo se dice “buying time”?
- Oktoberfest beers -- USA vs Europe | Boak and Bailey's Beer Blog on Americans Do It Better
- John & Jayne | Shutterbooth Detroit on Beer Sommeliers?