Calling all pirates: Clipper City is coming to town in a major way.
Founder Hugh Sisson will be on hand for the Heavy Seas beer dinner at the Jefferson, Richmond’s famously luxurious hotel. No stranger to beer dinners, TJ’s Restaurant is hosting this latest beer affair on February 11th at 7pm.
For $50 a person, that’s with tax and gratuity included, you’ll get the following culinary creations from Executive Chef James Schroeder paired with these Clipper City beers:
- Chef’s Hors d’oeuvres with Clipper City Marzhon
- Grilled Prince Edward Island Mussels and Charred Tomato Jus, Billy Bread, Saffron Aioli with Small Craft Warning Uber Pils
- 150˚ Pork Rib Eye accompanied by Pearl Barley, Piquillo Peppers, Cipolini onions, Cider Reduction with Winter Storm “Category 5” Ale
- Herb and Garlic Roasted Free Range Venison and Warm White Bean Salad, Pickled Onions, Green Peppercorn Jus with Loose Cannon Hop3 Ale
- “Tiramisu” Doughnuts, Whipped Mascarpone, Chocolate with Peg Leg Imperial Stout
So come on out, meet the ever-energetic Hugh Sisson and celebrate Valentine’s Day with your favorite Baltimore brewery.
I think I’ve officially run out of pirate puns, but I know our friends at Clipper City haven’t, so I’ll let them do all the work at the dinner. When the servers arrive at your tables, ask them for Heavy Sea-soning.